Gosset is the oldest Champagne wine house founded in Aÿ in 1584 by Pierre Gosset. In this period only the wines of Aÿ and those of Beaune were admitted to the table of the King of France. Gosset was handed down from father to son for fourteen generations until 1994, when it was sold to the Cointreau family. The Gosset assemblages bring together the best Crus de la Marne. In 2009, on the occasion of the 425th anniversary, Gosset moved to Epernay, at the Trouillard Palace, equipped with 5 km of tunnels dug into the plaster up to 20 meters deep where the wines are aged in bottles. Even today, the range of Gosset champagnes is presented in a historic bottle which is the exact reproduction of the one they used since the 18th century.